Skydiving! Completed!

Ok, so I know this is totally cheating in some eye's but skydiving was a goal that I have dreamed of doing since I was teenager. I figured I would never get around to doing it and I finally did! It was a Mother's Day gift to me by my husband. :)

Here are some pictures:


There I go! I wasn't even nervous!

The view from up above was amazing! I could see for miles and miles. Luckily it was such a clear day.



Landing was really simple - We landed on our tooshes so I had to lift my feet and legs up and he did the rest.




Like I mentioned before, I was not nervous one bit! Although the feeling I got when I had my feet dangling out of the plane right before we jumped was the most extreme feeling ever. I jumped from 4200 feet with one full minute of free falling. The wind was intense! It was very hard to breath and my mouth was open the entire time. I kept thinking I was going to get a bug in my mouth but then I realized that bugs don't go up that high. :)
Once the chute was opened we were lazily floating around. I get pretty bad motion sickness so I wasn't up for the daring spins. Although I thought I was going to lose it there at the end! Unfortunately all day my head was spinning and I felt nauseous. It was worth it, though! I would do it again in a heart beat!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Tasha's 101 things in 1001 days project. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.